News from up North

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Poster Girl!


I have had a brilliant day today - I went to Headingly Stadium in Leeds (yes it's where they play cricket) and took part in the UK Grad poster competition. Basically you have to make a poster of you work and present it to lots of people.... in other words try and justify why you are spending 3 years of your life looking at just one thing! Well it was a great day and I managed to met lots of interesting people.
Out of the 75 posters there - Dawny came 4th - which for a first attempt I was pretty chuffed with :)
Unfortunately, I came home and needed to write a conference presentation paper for tomorrow, it was one of those "I wish I'd finished this last night instead of watching trash TV" moments! Anyhoooo I have just finished it and I am pretty tired so off to the land of dreams for me.....yawn zzzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home