News from up North

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

What a difference a week makes .....

OK so it's all change again in Dawn's world and I am back on the proverbial wooden shelf ... but hey am I grumbling? you'll be pleased to hear no! Yes I am disappointed that things didn't work out .... but unfortunately the cultural

differences between us were too great. JP wanted a woman to: cook, clean, wash, iron and perform other "duties" (you know the ones) for him in exchange for these services he would ..er...let me think..... he would sit on my sofa and watch me cook, clean, wash, iron and ...well you know the score .... um
sorry but the name is D. Matthews and the 'D' stands for Dawn and not doormat!
So I hit him with the golden elbow last night and I have taken back my place on the shelf before it collected too much dust!
I feel fine with the whole thing as I need to concentrate on my ever expanding work-load!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home