News from up North

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

No news, good news?

There has been a distinct lack of blog lately due to my sparse free time being taken up by knitting. On saying that I am sure that I have had some free time but I am not quite sure where it went.
How did everyone manage before computers, Internet, messenger, e-mail etc and so forth? I seem to be permanently on either a desktop or a laptop - what would I do with all of that spare time if my computers were taken away from me - I'd most probably fidget a lot and knit which is not a very exciting answer...anyway enough hypothetical babbling .....

I would love to write something really interesting at this point but my brain is fried and i can't think of anything...so I'll sign off.

4 Comments:

  • Ahhh, knitting rots the brain and turns you into a dribbling nutter, just looks at Amrie ;-)
    All she can do now is talk endlessly about seeing hundreds of rabbits, yes dear, of course we see the rabbits too, now let's go for a nice walk with the men in the Persil white coats.

    By Blogger Matthew, at 10:17 am  

  • Hooray for knitting!


    And, in a completely unrelated note: What does one say exactly in a cover letter for an academic position? I'm at a loss.

    By Blogger Kate, at 1:01 pm  

  • Well, Matthew can try to denigrate all he wants. We all know those long weekend 'distance runs' are merely a weak attempt to cover his Twitching tendencies... He can try to run, but he just can't hide (hahahahaha!).

    By Blogger Bonnie Blue in Wales, at 10:43 pm  

  • Very true Amerie he does run...but what or who is he running away from? Anyway being an IT geek knitting is far too technical for him as anything that doesn't involve buttons leads to confusion!
    D x

    By Blogger DawnyLiz, at 11:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home