News from up North

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Time Management


Apologies for the lack of postings of late - It's just hit me that I finally have a proper sort of job and wow my time management has gone completely out of the window! I seem to be permanently at my desk, whether in work or at home - not good!
I am struggling this week to get all of my lesson prep. done before the weekend so I can actually leave the flat on Sat/ Sun but it's not looking good :( Anyhooooo I shouldn't moan about it as, at least I do have a job so I should just shut up and get on with it.
Other news ... last week I lost another 2lbs.....hoorah! but this week I have not been good so I may have put that back on ..... boooooh! Bad Dawny -I must try harder next week.
I had a lunchtime meeting with my 2nd supervisor this week, who apologised for the lack of organisation i met upon my arrival - which was a nice thought but 3 months too late. Anyway, she asked me what hobbies I had to keep me busy - "knitting" I replied - you'd think I said child torture, which I think would have had a better response. Why is there such a stigma about knitting? I think it's fab!
Lisa i Uni. who has just moved house, has kindly given me a huge folder of knitting patterns and top tips - circa 1983 - but it's the thought that counts! So if everyone gets "bat-wing" jumpers for Chrimbo '07, you know who to blame!
OK that's it for now - no quote today, can't be arsed... well honesty is the best policy (which is a sort of quote, Mrs M. Matthews 1969-present)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home