News from up North

Saturday, December 09, 2006

X Factor rocks!


For those of you with lives - you may not be aware that for the last couple of months, X Factor has gripped those couch potatoes who have forgotten what it is to go out on a Saturday night. Anyway, it was the semi-final tonight and my favourite Ray has made it through to the final next week. The anouncement of this achievement caused a major flurry of excitement both in Hudds and Rhydyfelin, as my sister (a fellow Saturday saddo) has also been supporting the Scouser. Several text messages and phone calls were exchanged and it was only after mass hysteria screaming ensued - that we realised the level of saddness that we had reached. Lord knows how we will cope with the final next week!!!
My Saturday night of sadness has continued as I have found " The Best 100 Children's TV Programmes" on E4 - ah memories! Mary, Mungo and Midge and The Clangers have brought back happy memories - but Mr Benn still scares me :(
The only major news is that I have finally met "Elephant Man" from the upstairs flat -who has actually turned out to be a 6ft bean-pole, so I can only conclude that he is Dutch and favours wearing clogs - cos the noise he makes bouncing aronnd on the floor boards is not funny!
OK that's it for now - final week in work next week :) and then it's time to let what's left of my hair down and party!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home