News from up North

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Success!

Well it was a start of a good day today I got on the scales and I have lost 4 lbs - hoorah! Only another 48 to go .... ah well it's a start. I don't imagine at all that I will loose 4lbs every week, I just think that my body is in total shock from the lack of chocolate and crisps it's consumed in the last 7 days!

Anyway, to celebrate my success .. I decided to do some work - yes for a change I have spend my Sunday on my laptop doing lesson preparation - the thought of working in Tesco's on the check-out has suddenly become very appealing! Hey ho such is life - so I've just finished and it's time for din-din's (low cal of course!)

I successfully completed my first on-line shop yesterday with my delivery at 3.50pm. A very nice man called Dave turned up with all of my shopping and didn't even moan about walking up 2 flights of stairs - it was def. worth £5! I have ordered so much fruit, that I have started to use my large mixing bowl as a fruit bowl - my kitchen looks like a Carmen Miranda's hat box full of exotic fruits ready for smoothies but hey it's healthy so who cares!

"I am not fat - I am 3 laxatives away from being Posh Spice" - Maria Moogan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home