News from up North

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Inhaling milky bars.....

OK Matt here's a prime opportunity for some rude comments.....but the picture is supposed to depict an asthma inhaler .. the reason for the picture is that I have been put back on the steroids - so I will be entering the Miss Yorkshire Body Building Competition 2007 - I'll let you know how I get on.
As suspected I have a viral infection, so no antibiotics from the Doc .. but she did say that my asthma has kicked off again (you don't say...so that's why I can't breathe!) hence the medication ...so I'll be doing a lotta sucking this weekend ..... yes Matt there's another one for you on a plate with a knife and fork! ;)

Talking of the weekend, I am all excited as I have just packed my trolley dolly suitcase to come home tomorrow :) whoppeee!!!! It's going to be a fun trip for the poor person who is sat next to me on the 5 hour journey home - but ask me if i care? I just want to get back to God's Country and speak to normal people for a few days.

Another good piece of news that has lifted my mood is - my house has finally completed and I have the cash in the bank - so the Milky Bars are on me!!! It was so nice to see a healthy balance for 10 mins until I started to pay all my debts and now it's all looking a bit sick again ... hey ho such is life - and all of that!

I will end with a fab quote about money which seemed all too familiar -

"I'm overdrawn at the bank. I won't say how much, but if you saw it written down, you'd think it was a sex chatline number"
- Julie Burchill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home