News from up North

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Pics of Hudds



Greetings from Huddersfield! I thought I would take advantage of the fine weather today and go out and about with my camera, unfortunately checking the batteries before I left the flat would hav been a good idea! Anyway, I managed to get a few nice shots but this lovely blog would only let me upload two at a time...so here are the chosen ones.....

The building here is the University not a great shot but the building on the right is the English Lang Dept., my office is on the ground floor. The other shot I am really pleased with. As I was walking back to my flat I thought I would take a photo of the canal that I can see out of my window. As I got nearer a barge appeared...good timing! so I managed to get a good pic....even if I do say so myself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home